ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

What can be posted on the Internet

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: What can be posted on the Internet
  • From: RICHARD ROWE <rrowe2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 06:19:29 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for message.  I totally agree with your statements.  In the United
States, free speech is protected by the Constitution.  However, interpretation
is often left up to the reader of the document.

I do not believe anyone should have the right to prevent materials from being
presented.  If the subject is not forced in anyway, not harmed physically nor
mentally, there should be no objection.  The only censorship should be by the
viewer.

The government, and I include religious groups, should not be involved in what
is placed on the Internet.  It is the last place that cannot be successfully
regulated, and should belong to the people of the world.

Thank you for prompting me to send this message to you.

Richard Rowe
Prescott Arizona, USA

Be a PS3 game guru.