ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

No to .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to .XXX
  • From: "mrjd" <mrjd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:07:02 -0600

I am an adult webmaster and I oppose the .xxx TLD. I have many concerns. One
being that implementation of .xxx would result in huge battles for domains. It
has the potential to destroy my business should someone buy my established
domains before me. I am also concerned about the proposed cost of these
domains. The term highway robbery comes to mind.