ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Oppose .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Oppose .xxx
  • From: "Billie Miller" <billie.miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 04:01:03 -0800

Hello, I own and operate Yankscash.com and its affiliated sites. I am
adamantly opposed to the creation of a .XXX top level domain. A
restructuring of the internet this way is both impossible and beneficial to
no one except for the few companies who will profit personally from its
creation. Adult content on the internet is scattered across all TLDs and the
people responsible for the moral violations this new TLD is meant to stop
will never adhere to its rules. However, on the flip side it will both
financially and administratively burden the moral purveyors of adult content
in such a way as to make the fight against child pornography and children's
access to adult content that much more difficult. .XXX is a bad idea and
will only result in a worse situation in every way.

Sincerely,

Billie Miller

http://yankscash.com <http://yankscash.com/>