ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

I Oppose the Creation of the ".XXX" Top-level Domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Oppose the Creation of the ".XXX" Top-level Domain
  • From: LOBOC@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:58:17 EST

Dear ICANN:

The undersigned is an entertainment attorney with a few clients in the  adult
entertainment industry.

For legal reasons, I oppose the creation of the proposed ".xxx" top-level
domain.

Please take my position into consideration in evaluating this pernicious
proposal.

                                Barry  Chase
                                Law  Office of Barry Oliver Chase, P. A.
                                Entertainment,  Arts & Media Law
                                21  SE First Ave., Suite 700
                                Miami,  FL 33131
                                USA