ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Becky Burr

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: opposition to .xxx and an open letter to Becky Burr
  • From: baddog <baddog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 15:41:13 -0700

Dear Reader,

I would like to reiterate my opposition to the .xxx TLD one more time, and respond to the comments made by Ms Becky Burr, counsel for ICM. ( xBiz forum "jam packed" -NOT http://forum.icann.org/lists/xxx-icm-agreement/msg01604.html )

While it is true that the turnout at the .XXX seminar was smaller than I had personally hoped for, there are certain factors that can not be ignored.

1. While there were only a few hundred attendees, there can be no argument that those in attendance were overwhelmingly against it.

2. Contrary to the assumption by Mr Lawley, those in attendance were not just from California, but rather, were from around the world.

3. Mr Lawley has obviously attended as many classes at spinning the truth as Ms Burr has attended in stand up comedy as demonstrated by her Borat imitation with her "not" humor.

4. Mr Lawley sat in front of this seminar and blatantly lied to me when I asked him about his affiliation with IFFOR as he denied being anything more than a "board member" when a simple WHOIS shows the domain is registered to him.

5. Mr. Lawley insists that he has received 1,500 emails from adult webmasters stating their support for the .xxx TLD, yet he seems unable or unwilling to provide evidence of such, and they sure seem to be neglecting sending in emails to ICANN stating such support. I believe him, . . . not.

Ms Burr, ICANN is requesting input from members of the adult webmaster community to determine if there is support for the implementation of the .xxx TLD. Even If you have only minimal reading or counting skills it is obvious that this does not have the support of the webmaster community. But I am sure you can figure that out on your own . . . . NOT.

Lloyd "baddog" Brown
President/CEO
SPP-Productions, Inc
ICQ 16075497