ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Pornography

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography
  • From: <innesfj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:18:07 -0400

Dear Sir:

We should not have any open doors to pornography in any place. It will lead us
to what is happening in Thialand... young girls, 9 years of age and older,  are
being enslaved to supply pimps with fresh flesh for sex of any style.  It is a
place of death. Do we really want this in our nation, on our computers? in our
homes? Of course NOT!!!!! Why choose death when you can choose Life and not get
sick with AIDS and every other sexual sickness out there...even the death of
abortion.
When you are dead, your shell the body is the only part that does not presently
have eternal life.  Your spirit and your sould end up in a place of everlasting
condemnation.  Who Wants that for all eternity?  I don't. Why should you want
yourself and others to end up in such a horrendous spot?

I call you today to Choose LIFE.

Sincerely,

Frances Innes