ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

vote No

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: vote No
  • From: sue banks <risetwoprize@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

As a represenative of our future I urge you to not dedicate a place for
pornography on the internet.This is inappropriate ,and not to the best interest
of any person,not even those that have a desire to see this happen.the moral
decline ,as well as the disrespect that this kind of behavior insites is all
negative,for women,children ,and for those that have subjected themselves to
something that will continue to effect their vision long after the pictures
have been closed out on their computers.The window that was opened to theirs
minds will effect their decisions ,and actions some for years to come ,and some
forever.It has been proven that this type of behavior is a seed that once
planted  continues to feed on the life of the recipent in many negative ways.It
takes more ,and more hard core material to satisfy them,and with many becomes
so addictive that they begin to have to act out the scenes that have been
planted in their minds .Many tmes it cause them to lose desire
 for their spouses because they dont look like what they have experienced in
the fictious  world of pornThis leaves families torn and confused ,and the
children many times left for society to take care of.Moral can ,and do make a
difference to the fiber of our nation.thank you for your assistance .Sue Banks