ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Internal Procedures -- Yet Another Revised Draft.

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Internal Procedures -- Yet Another Revised Draft.
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler-mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:18:03 +0200

Thanks for the reminder... ;-)

Please find attched a revised draft of the internal procedures.

Since there was some demand for keeping things simple and short, I
have deleted the detailed procedures for private votes, and replaced
them by the simple sentencen "The chairman may call for a non-public
vote."

I have also removed the parts on liaisons, representation, and
staff, since these didn't seem to have broad support.

(Note: The formatting may be corrupted due to repeated format
conversions.  I *hope* that the change tracking made it, but I'd
rather not guarantee that.  If you have any problems with reading
the attached document, please let me know.)

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler                 <roessler-mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>