ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Current status of the action list

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Current status of the action list
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:44:57 +0200

This is a revision of the action list originally posted on April 7.
Please review it and add your comments.

ACTION LIST

* gTLD
There has been some discussion on this on the list.
Wendy: prepare a draft comment on the sTLD criteria document (Denise:
deadlines?)

* IDN
Hong has posted some initial considerations. I'm asking everyone to
submit comments (I have some) so that we can proceed with a draft.

* ENUM
Esther: any news? Perhaps we should aim to prepare an initial short
statement of general points (such as "a simple and clear opt-in
mechanism is necessary before publishing names and phone numbers of
individuals through WHOIS", at least in my opinion)

* Budget
There have been some comments. Particularly, we have Thomas's proposal
to ask for further money to pay for the travel of the GNSO liaison and
the Board liaison (and perhaps the Chair) to meetings. Should we
proceed with this? Also we have to decide what to do with the money
not spent for Rio.

* Internal procedures
Work is proceeding (see the related thread). Thomas & Sebastian: can
you prepare a final draft?

* At Large Structure Criteria & RALO MoU
Waiting for public comments. Did we already get any? (Perhaps we
should (re)circulate the call for input?)
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---