ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Current status of the action list

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Current status of the action list
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 19:08:52 -0300

I'm sure Thomas and I will reach an agreement on the internal procedures
very soon. In fact, I like Thomas'  last draft. I will submit my comments on
that matter before tuesday. I also have some thougths regarding IDNs. I hope
to submit some ideas this week, based on Hong's comments.

I also thank Wendy for her mail about current GNSO position on new TLDs. I'm
sure all of us read Ross Rader's and Brett Fausett's proposals on this
issue. There is a new and worth reading work by Milton Mueller and  Lee Mc
Knight, from the Convergence Center of Syracuse University. You can get the
article at http://dcc.syr.edu/miscarticles/NewTLDs-MM-LM.pdf

Best Regards, and happy Easters.

Sebastian