Comment ccNSOAG3:
  • To: <reform-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comment ccNSOAG3:
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:56:05 -0500

These comments are provided as an individual member of the Business Constituency,
and are preliminary comments on behalf of the AT&T Corporation.

First, the time frame provided for comments is a serious problem and we recommend
that ICANN revise this time frame to a more reasonable time frame.

We will advise the BC of our concerns as a BC member.