stld-rfp--- for select candidates only
  • To: stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: stld-rfp--- for select candidates only
  • From: george nagel <georgenagel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:04:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am writing to express shock and outrage at ICANNīs
decision to limit consideration of the new stldīs to
only the October 2000 applicants.  There was no
mention in either the Amsterdam or Rio meetings that
would suggest that such a limitation was being
considered.  I urge ICANN to reconsider this injustice
and move forward with a process open to all competent
applicants.

Regards,

George Nagel