.Kids
  • To: <stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .Kids
  • From: "Page Howe" <page@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:24:34 -0500

Title: Message

I have read your updated Plan for TLD's.

We applied in the initial round to be a sponsored TLD.

We were lumped in , in the outside consultants recommendation. with the other unrestricted .kids applicants.

Please add us to the list of those who can amend their applications.

Since 2000, our contact information has changed,. Heres our new info.

H. Page Howe
Kids Domains Inc
216 N Spring St
Manchester, TN 37355