in support of name.space
  • To: stld-rfp-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: in support of name.space
  • From: eric blitz <drumblitz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

to whom this may concern:the idea of such a great
addition to our communication needs can be filled by
the support and use of name.space. i hope you follow
through and help our neighborhood and city to have a
zone for free speech/communication. my wife and i both
are signing up and have been encourging all we know to
do the same. sincerely, eric blitz nyc