Return to geo Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: mohcis
Date/Time: Wed, July 5, 2000 at 10:09 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V4.01 using Windows 98
Score: 5
Subject: It will be difficult for achieving your objective if Africa is not considered as particular region

It clear for all that beetwen africa and middle there is a big difference.
   I think that african people are understanding now that  this region will never go out from poverty without a wonderfull contribution of themselve. In this case, your contribution would be to make them responsibles for taking their destiny as possible as. Midle west has his own cultur and structural economic wich is too different from african's.
So, the issue of combining Africa with the middle will not be profitable for africa because these regions have not the same human ressources and are not able to understand their problems in the same way. 
For conclusion, I think that you will achieve your objectives in the whole two regions if you considere africa as a region, because I think and I believe that only Africans will be fully committed to serving Africa and only them will champion African needs. Your capitalist contribution,technologie and assistance are factors that africans will not get, in sort or mean term, for their society project.

In making Africa as a region on its own without as a subregion of some other area, you will make that african will be proud with themeselves.

Thank you for your interest and hope in africa.

Cissé

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy