Image Online Design Comment on Dr. Lynn's "A Plan for Action Regarding New gTLDs"
Post a reply
  • To: <gtld-plan-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Image Online Design Comment on Dr. Lynn's "A Plan for Action Regarding New gTLDs"
  • From: "David Steele" <david.steele@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:20:07 -0800

Title: Message
I write today on behalf of Image Online Design, an applicant for the
.web TLD previously submitted to ICANN.  A copy of our application is
available at <
http://www.icann.org/tlds/web1/>.

Image Online Design thanks Mr. Lynn for his efforts towards the addition
of new TLDs.  In that regard, Image Online Design views Mr. Lynn's "TLD
Action Plan" as a positive step in the natural expansion of the DNS.  Image
Online Design is hopeful that ICANN will promptly move forward with that
expansion and include unsponsored TLDs also.

Image Online Design remains committed to operating the .web TLD, and is
prepared to move forward with its application.

We depart from Mr. Lynn's view that there appears to be little demand
for new unsponsored TLDs.   Image Online Design believes that demand exists
for its .web TLD.

Very Truly Yours,

John Frangie,
CEO, Image Online Design