ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[alac-comments]

[alac-comments] Sally Richards on Nominating committee

  • To: alac-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac-comments] Sally Richards on Nominating committee
  • From: Carl Page <carlp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:35:13 -0800

My Bio:
As a founder of eGroups.com (now Yahoo! Groups with 60 million registered
users) I have contributed to and depended on the internet.  As a former
director of Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, I watched the
Internet grow and prosper and have been involved in many of its social
issues.

I wish to nominate Sally Richards, Sally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as a delegate
to the Nominating Committee. Sally is an author and technologist who
wishes to run for the position. I feel she would do a fine job in finding
permanent members for the committee.

Thank you,
    (arl

Carl Page