ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: ALS votes

  • To: VittorioBertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Re: ALS votes
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:39:16 +0100

Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 04.01.06 15:38:44:

Il giorno mer, 04-01-2006 alle 12:54 +0100, Annette Muehlberg ha
scritto:
> I do not understand what happened to my votes, some are listed some not:
>
> please also correct:
>
> I voted YES.
>
> Just in case:
> In December I voted YES on all ALSes exept for AmericaAtLarge and the IPT.

 in any case, since we need to have all of them in case someone
ever challenges the result of the vote, could you please resend them to
me and her?
Thanks,
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...

Once again for the records, I voted on ALS:

# 37 ISOC ZA

YES

# 36 Internet Users Society

YES