ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] New TLDs Wiki and the PDP

  • To: Interim ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] New TLDs Wiki and the PDP
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:45:33 -0500

Since ICANN has no procedure for including wikis in its Policy Development Processes, I added this note to the top of the wiki page on which we've been soliciting comments:
<http://www.icannwiki.org/ALAC_on_New_TLDs>
ICANN has set a deadline of January 30 for first-round papers on the subject. Material from this wiki page will be entered as a submission shortly before that deadline.

My thought is to submit the wiki page, possibly with its edit history, as "comments from interested participants to ALAC on New TLDs wiki." That could be separate from ALAC's own submission (if we want to submit one).

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School