ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:25:50 -0500

At 03:17 PM 1/6/2006 +0100, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
in the process of correcting votes, Wendy's ABSTAIN was only half way integrated - she should not be on the "Missing list" but on ABSTAIN

Annette, I do not have any message from her on this vote call, and she confirmed that she did not send any:

I confirmed that I "abstained" not that I was "missing." If you need me to send another "abstention,"

# 21 IPT

ABSTAIN

This is all a bit silly.
--Wendy

To correct the record, I abstained from voting on this application.
--Wendy

so she is listed as missing, rather than abstained (which means, explicit abstentions). It does not make any difference, in any case.
But I am seriously thinking to set up a special email address and use an autoresponder to let you get a receipt of your votes - so we avoid the problem of lost messages etc.
Thanks,
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...

-- Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org