ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx, VittorioBertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 06:08:52 +0100

in the process of correcting votes, Wendy's ABSTAIN was only half way
integrated - she should not be on the "Missing list" but on ABSTAIN

The votes then would be as follows:

YES 9
NO 0
ABSTAIN 5

Committee members judged as follows:

YES (All others)
NO
ABSTAIN Aizu, Dandjinou, Dzidonu, Muehlberg, Seltzer
MISSING Iriarte

Ciao and thank you Vittorio and Denise, for all that puzzle work of putting
votes together

Annette