ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association

  • To: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] RESULT: ALS #21 - Intellectual Property & Technology (IPT) Section of the Hawaii State Bar Association
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:17:37 +0100

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
in the process of correcting votes, Wendy's ABSTAIN was only half way integrated - she should not be on the "Missing list" but on ABSTAIN

Annette, I do not have any message from her on this vote call, and she confirmed that she did not send any:

To correct the record, I abstained from voting on this application.

--Wendy

so she is listed as missing, rather than abstained (which means, explicit abstentions). It does not make any difference, in any case.
But I am seriously thinking to set up a special email address and use an autoresponder to let you get a receipt of your votes - so we avoid the problem of lost messages etc.
Thanks,
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...