ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [Fwd: [council] Advertisement of the Call for Papers for the PDP on new gTLDs]

  • To: BretFausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, VittorioBertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [Fwd: [council] Advertisement of the Call for Papers for the PDP on new gTLDs]
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:04:52 +0100

a very international approach though ;-)

Do we have any other proposals how to actually reach new people outside the
usual circles e.g. in developing countries, or at least in other continents?
How much would it raise the budget for advertisement (not spending all the
money on five english (american) business papers)? What other possibilities
could be used to make this call for papers public in as many countries as
possible?

Annette

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130