ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Fwd: Appeal to the ALAC

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>, vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Fwd: Appeal to the ALAC
  • From: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:08:35 +0900

I agree with Roberto, and if Danny is not insisting on our resignation
(or even he still is;-)) , I support the establishment of good online
discourse. My only problem is how much time/energy I can devote
to some possible complicated debates, but that is an excuse,
and I am optimistic that many of our colleagues collectively can
produce a reasonable and valuable outcome.

izumi