ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Africa Position Paper on Internet growth through content

  • To: "ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Africa Position Paper on Internet growth through content
  • From: <alice@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 14:38:12 +0300

Yes indeed the paper is based on researched data as well as from internet
tracking services to develop a picture of the comparative situation of
content and appropriation.

Agree, African ISP's are making a case for a move from mere consumption to
production of content that is relevant to African livelihoods and business.
alice

----- Original Message ----- From: "John L" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>