ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Africa Position Marrakech

  • To: alice@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Africa Position Marrakech
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:09:12 +0200

Would be good to know, if we could address some specific issues and interests by the african community on ICANN issues in Marrakech meeting. Proposals?

Also, it would be nice if at least some member of african ALSes could join us there and give inputs in advance.

Annette

alice@xxxxxxx wrote:

Would be interesting to know what mistakes made in North America in 1960s and how they were addressed. The desire by AfrISPA is not just more bandwidth but use-value for internet, relevant content addresses the use-value of the internet as illustrated in the paper

----- Original Message ----- From: "John L" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>