ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] At-Large support

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] At-Large support
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 06:50:08 +0000

Wendy Seltzer wrote:

That was I. Didn't mean to do it IPonomously. Seriously, I think we need to spend some public time evaluating whether this model can work, as I've suggested at the RALO workshop, and stop maintaining the fiction if it can't.

Correct.
And conversely stop arguing if it does.
Incidentally, I would like also to discuss whether it works for some regions, but not for others, and why. One of the points I would like to raise is what effort has been done in all regions to make it work.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison