ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] From whom can we get a formal statement on ID requirements or anonymity for meeting participation?

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] From whom can we get a formal statement on ID requirements or anonymity for meeting participation?
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:19:06 -0400

Let's not let this happen under the radar. From whom can we get a formal statement on ID requirements or anonymity for meeting participation?

If real name is required on entry, where is that rule spelled out and who decided it? What is the appropriate manner to challenge it?
If real name is not required, let's let those concerned about anonymity know about it.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School