ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] FW: [icann-board] Our Friend and Colleague, Peter

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] FW: [icann-board] Our Friend and Colleague, Peter
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:47:58 +0000

I am forwarding you this message from Vint to announce the sad news regarding the family of Peter Dengate Thrush.
I am speechless. Some of us had the chance to meet his family, in Wellington, during our last meeting. I have been introduced to his wife, father and brother. It is just terrible news.

Sadly,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison