ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] President's Committee on Strategy, and ICANN legitimacy

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] President's Committee on Strategy, and ICANN legitimacy
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:08:25 -0400

Let's hope the Board members' understanding of their fiduciary duties keeps them from going along with the subterfuge.

--Wendy

At 07:48 AM 7/21/2006 -0700, Bret Fausett wrote:
I'm beginning to see the "President's Committee on Strategy" as Paul's
replacement for the ICANN Board. He's hand-picked this pseudo-Board and will
use its recommendations to push the real Board in directions it might not
want to go.