ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Budget

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Budget
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:35:20 +0200

All,
though the fiscal year 2006 - 2007 has started a month ago, we still do not have precise information on our budget. I talked with Bruce about several issues we need to know and hopefully will get information on before our next telefon conference call:
- The budget itself
- spendings made last fiscal term

procedures:
- who can sign what and are there different people with different competences on signing a certain amount of money?
- is there a rule for transfering money from one fiscal term to the other, if not all of the money has been spent in the respective fiscal year?
- is there an ongoing information on spendings made (like every month, or every three month)? if so, could we get those?

best
Annette