ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] new ALS applicant North America

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] new ALS applicant North America
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:27:35 -0400

Larry says there are plenty of Mambo components (for example) that would provide us with a ticketing system. We would just have to develop criteria so he can select one that matches what we want.

Last month when this came up I don't think more than a few people wanted to pursue getting a ticket system to track this sort of thing plus other things, like when we have to vote, like when we have to submit advisories, etc.

Who is interested in issue tracking besides Wendy, Jacqueline, and myself? If most of us think it is a good idea maybe we can pass around a feature list of things we want it to be able to do.

JP