ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] new ALS applicant North America / ticketing

  • To: ALAC <ALAC@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] new ALS applicant North America / ticketing
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:28:25 -0400

At 09:55 PM 8/6/2006 -0400, John L wrote:
In any case, a quick fix is much better than discussing for a long time.

I don't think any of us are great experts in ticketing systems, so I would ask Larry to pick one that seems reasonably functional and install it. I presume they all do the basic functions of letting people create entries, move them through a series of states, and create reports of what's in what state.

Agreed. If Larry is willing to pick one, those sound like the necessary features. Bruce, please let us know if you have favorable experience with any.

--Wendy

-- Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org