ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Thanks to ICANNWIKI support

  • To: "Brandon C.S. Sanders" <brandon@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Thanks to ICANNWIKI support
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:17:56 +0200

hi Brandon,

it seems may mails had trouble to get through to you in the last days. So I want to make sure that you receive my:

THANK YOU!

for all your efforts, good spirit and energy you have put into supporting our work on the self review. The ALAC decided yesturday in its conference call to finalize it next week.

Best
Annette