ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Differential Domain Pricing

  • To: "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'John L'" <johnl@xxxxxxxx>, "'Bret Fausett'" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Differential Domain Pricing
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 01:00:05 +0200

Further on this subject, I think that we need to prepare a statement for the
Board discussion on this subject. Even if time constraints do not allow us
to submit a formal statement via the formal statement submission path,
there's nothing that prevents an advisory committee to agree on a position
and present it to the Board.

Cheers,
Roberto Gaetano
ALAC