ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation

  • To: "'BC gnso'" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] Draft BC position Regsitry Registrar Separation
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:10:49 -0700

We do not need to have an 'open comment' period in order to come to a BC
position, which can be posted at our website at any time and then used to
guide further policy development.

If you have a problem with Alexa's statement, feel free to ask her about it.
The Officers of the BC are not your employees, and I am certain that we are
not going to investigate your pointless conspiracy theories.   Indeed I am
quite close to simply banishing your email to a folder that I do not read --
this is also an option for any other annoyed members that have grown tired
of your posts.

Sincerely,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh