ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] Fw: Invitation to ICANN gTLD event in Washington, Wednesday January 11

  • To: "Bc GNSO list " <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] Fw: Invitation to ICANN gTLD event in Washington, Wednesday January 11
  • From: "Marilyn Cade " <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:56:28 +0000

Dear BC Members
I have just received this invitation, and am posting to the BC's list, for
members located in DC area.

My apologies that we were unaware of this ahead of time. There is also a CSIS
speech by Rod Beckstrom the day before. I will forward any details when and if
I can sleuth them out.

In the meantime,the BC has a call at 11 am EST  Tuesday. Let's try to focus on
what we can do to advance the organized input to ICANN.

I am told that ICANN wants to do similar events in NY and W.Coast. More to come
on that as I learn more.

RSVPs re the ICANN event for gTLD as noted on attached for Jan 11 event.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T