ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

[bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP)

  • To: "bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx" <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [bc-gnso] FILED: BC comment on Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP)
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:04:55 +0000

Yesterday marked the end of our 14-day review period for our draft comments on
PICDRP.

During the review period, one BC member (Ron Andruff) noted appreciation for
the draft.  No concerns or objections were raised in email or on the BC member
call held 17-Oct.

Therefore the comment was finalized and filed with ICANN today.  (attached)

Thanks again to Gabi and Anjali for their research and drafting on these
comments.