ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Further Research Contribution Re ICANN Geo Region Uses

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Further Research Contribution Re ICANN Geo Region Uses
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:23:19 -0700

Dear Working Group Members:

Supplementing the information already shared by Dave and Olga regarding the
ccNSO and the GNSO applications of geographic regions, attached please find a
spreadsheet document (using Dave's original Excel format) specifying 27 other
notable instances I have recorded from the ICANN Bylaws, ASO-RIR mechanisms and
internal ICANN staff applications that address geographic region applications
in some way shape or form.

I hope this additional information will be useful to the working group effort
and welcome any other suggestions for further research.  I look forward to
further working group dialogue on the various research contributions to date.

Regards,

Rob Hoggarth