ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Next Geo Regions Review Working Group Call-Meeting

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Next Geo Regions Review Working Group Call-Meeting
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:43:21 -0700

Dear Working Group Members:

Many thanks to all of you who were able to respond to the Doodle poll by COB
yesterday.  With such a wide geographic distribution of members it is a real
challenge to find times that work for all.  It seems like the time that works
for (or is not completely objectionable to) the most people (and still ensures
participation by all interested groups) is next Tuesday, 5 May at 1200 UTC.  I
will work with my colleague Gisella Gruber-White (who has now joined our
mailing list as additional staff support to the Working Group) to get the call
set up.  We'll get that information out to you all shortly.  As you begin your
substantive drafting discussions, we'll make sure to record the calls and have
the recordings available shortly thereafter to ensure that all WG members have
access to all the discussions.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth