ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cac-proposal]

[no subject]

  • To: <cac-proposal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "Enrique Batalla" <enrique.batalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 18:26:36 +0200

Dear Gentlemen:

We have found the UDRP proposal of the Czech Arbitration Court (?CAC?) to be
positive and forward-thinking.  It is a modern design favourable to the
current needs of users in an international domain name environment but also
dynamic enough in its scope to address future considerations. In addition,
because the supplemental rules of the CAC (though still within the
boundaries of UDRP rules) differentiate themselves from the rules of
existing UDRP providers, they lend a greater range of possibilities for
rightholders, and their legal representatives, to protect their interests.
As well, since a number of the members of the ItechLaw Association have
contributed to the preparation of .eu ADR, and are among the panelists of
the CAC, our expectation of what is put forward in the CAC?s proposal?and
our judgment of its positive outcome?rests in part on the proven
achievements the CAC and our belief it can draw upon the skill and expertise
needed to implement such a system.

On behalf of the ItechLaw Association:

Enrique Jimenez Batalla

President of the

International Technology Law Association

(ItechLaw)

 enrique.batalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:menrique.batalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 <mailto:maryluz.lopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Este mensaje y todos sus archivos se dirigen exclusivamente al destinatario.
Contiene información CONFIDENCIAL sometida a secreto profesional o cuya
divulgación está prohibida por la ley. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error
debe saber que su lectura, copia y uso están prohibidos. Le rogamos que nos
lo comunique inmediatamente por esta vía o por teléfono (34 91 781 16 26) y
proceda a su destrucción.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. It contains
information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by a professional privilege
or whose disclosure is prohibited by law. If this message has been received
in error, you should know that it is forbidden to read, copy or use. Please
immediately notify us via e-mail or by telephone (34 91 781 16 26) and
delete it