ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain privacy
  • From: Jacquelyn Lynn <jacquelyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:16:23 -0400

I have a small homebased business and depend on Domains by Proxy to keep my
home address private.

As a writer, I don't think what I write is controversial, but who knows
what someone else might think? I don't want a stranger who might have a
reaction to something I wrote in a book or on a blog to be able to get my
home address without my knowledge and consent.

I am sure there are tens of thousands of individuals in similar situations
-- people who are using the internet honestly but want their privacy
protected.

Please keep this mind as you consider any new restrictions on domain name
privacy services.

Respectfully,

Jacquelyn Lynn
Tuscawilla Creative Services, LLC

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/createteachinspire> LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelynlynn> Twitter
<http://twitter.com/jacquelynlynn>

*407-366-3473 | www.CreateTeachInspire.com
<http://www.CreateTeachInspire.com>*
Recent blog: 21 Quotes for Independence Day About Freedom and Liberty
<http://createteachinspire.com/21-quotes-for-independence-day-about-liberty-and-freedom/>