ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain privacy
  • From: Elena <elenatravis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:55:05 -0700

I, the undersigned, support
The legitimate use of privacy or proxy services to keep personal information
private, protect physical safety, and prevent identity theft
The use of privacy services by all, for all legal purposes, regardless of
whether the website is “commercial” or not
That privacy providers should not be forced to reveal my private information
without verifiable evidence of wrongdoing and a warrant!
Also, dealing with domestic violence victims has made me VERY aware of how much
more vulnerable people will be to violent criminals if this information is not
able to be kept private! Please make sure that this information can be kept
safe from perpetrators!
Thanks for your time and effort in your office and for listening to these
important words.

Elena Dahle