ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Jan Schneider <schneider.j.h@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 08:58:47 +0200

Dear ICANN,

This refers to the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document).

There is no need to publish my private information without government regulation mandating this or without a court order. Please respect my privacy and keep this information private, i.e. allow the use of services that help me keep the information private!

Thank you.