ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

NO WAY!

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO WAY!
  • From: John Morgan <john.morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 19:25:13 +0000

Please allow proxy services for whois information.  A few years ago my personal
cell number was published in the whois data for our corporate website.  Yellow
Pages then used this data to update their phone listings.  My PERSONAL number
was now listed as a main number for our business.  I was bombarded with calls
... on my honeymoon!  I don't want people to have access to my information for
my personal website either.