ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Cyber Safety

  • To: <cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Cyber Safety
  • From: "Rose Marie Murray" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 12:25:38 -0700

Esteemed ICANN Members,

As parents of 3 teenage children, my wife and I are deeply concerned about
the rising filthy tide of internet pornography that specifically targets and
entraps children.  We have gone to great lengths to filter our home computer
terminal, and while we do feel more safe from the threat of pornography, the
filters always physically hinder our access to many appropriate and
wholesome internet sites and opportunities.  We ask you to support policies
that would create pornography free, family friendly internet ports!

Thank you for your consideration on this critical topic.

John and Rose Marie Murray

Bountiful, Utah

USA