ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

Great Step Forward!

  • To: cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Great Step Forward!
  • From: "Fahd A. Batayneh" <fahd.batayneh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 10:17:45 +0200

I think this is a great deviation from all the focus on New gTLDs and Fast
Track IDNs currently discussed by the Internet community. Cyber-safety and
related security topics require more attention from the Internet driving
force because the majority of the us are really not interested in getting
our kids expsoed to harmful content. Even when our kids don't access porn
sites directly, many of the pop-up windows do expose disturbing images.

I am in full support of this conquest.

Thank you,

Fahd A. Batayneh
Amman, Jordan