ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cyber-safety-petition]

opposition

  • To: <cyber-safety-petition@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: opposition
  • From: "Jean Robert Hountomey" <hrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:18:03 -0500

I don't see that this as the role of ICANN and where we can put it on "ICANN
doesn't control content on the Internet. It cannot stop spam and it doesn't
deal with access to the Internet. But through its coordination role of the
Internet's naming system, it does have an important impact on the expansion and
evolution of the Internet."

There are a lot of oRG dealing with Internet Safety issues.

Jean-Robert Hountomey