ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

Follow up on Follow the money

  • To: <domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Follow up on Follow the money
  • From: Jack Avilar <jack_avilar@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:23:04 -0600

In my earlier post I detailed who stands to make the most money with regards to
a shift in the effort to curb tasting.  Now Yahoo, the single entity that will
make more money than anyone else on this situation, has officially come out for
the motion.  That makes dollars and sense to me.

My earlier post:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/domain-tasting-motion/msg00005.html

Jack Avilar

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference.  Learn
more.