ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[domain-tasting-motion]

Re: [ga] domain tasting comments

  • To: chris@xxxxxx, domain-tasting-motion@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] domain tasting comments
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:14:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Chris and all,

  You may very well be right that elimination of Domain
Name speculation isn't possible.  What I was trying to
articulate is to make Domain Name speculation at least
a rarity.

  Registering similar Domain Names in different TLD
name spaces isn't in my mind, speculating.  For instance
if I was to register JAW.COM, and JAW.PE as well, ojr in
any other name space such would not be speculating in
my view.